A simple, sweet design accented by stylish curves .
The town of Mantova ['mantova] (Mantua in English), in Lombardy, Italy is both an artistic and cultural center surrounded on three sides by artificial lakes created during the 12th century.
Solid Substrate: Poplar
Veneer Substrate: Basswood
Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Mantova Forever Crib Features and Benefits
- Full-size Crib easily converts to:
- Toddler Bed (Toddler Rail Kit sold separately)
- Child’s Day Bed (posts from Toddler Rail Kit required)
- Full-size Bed (Universal Rails sold separately)
- Three-position metal mattress support
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169-07 and 16CFR1508)
- Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Converting from crib to full-size bed helps our environment by eliminating the need for new furniture using more new raw materials
Mantova Casegoods Features and Benefits
- Solid Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Structural elements use only solid wood
- Full-extension drawer glides for safety and ease of operation
- Complies with ASTM F2057 Standard Specification for Chests, Door Chests and Dressers
- E1 Standard Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) exceeds CARB formaldehyde emissions requirements
- Removable case tops in the event a repair is required
- MDF back panels are attached using screws spaced every 6-8” for secure attachment and easy to access the case interior in the event a repair is needed
- Adjustable nylon glides are attached to front case posts for leveling on uneven surfaces (only for cases over 30” in height)
- Tip restraint packets are supplied for all cases over 30” in height
- 9-step, hand-rubbed Chocolate finish and White finish exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Wood drawer knobs
Dimensions W x D x H (inches): 59 x 32 x 46
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.