The UPPAbaby CRUZ V2 Stroller is the perfect stroller system, equipped with a full size durable seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs. This seat can be used in parent, or streat facing view, and offers multiple recline levels including complete lie flat mode, allowing children to snooze off wherever they are. By adding the CRUZ bassinet, or the Infant Snug Seat accessory, (Both Sold Separately) Vista transitions into a suitable pram for newborns. Regardless of seasonal environment Cruz is equipped with an extendable ventilated UPF 50+ sun canopy, an insect shield, and a clear plastic rain cover. Puncture proof wheels with all around suspension, and a height adjustable one hand steering push bar will get you through bumpy surfaces effortlessly.
- Puncture proof wheels with all around suspension.
- Height adjustable push bar, and sun canopy.
- High seat back, long leg rest, & deep footrest accommodate growing children.
- Big wheels for smooth ride on bumpy surfaces.
- Cruz V2 has a smaller fold than its predecessor enabling convenient travel.
- Mesa infant car seat attaches directly to the stroller chassis without adapters.
- Chicco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna and Cybex car seats compatible with adapters. (sold Separately)
- Free standing capability when folded.
- XL storage basket with 30 lb weight capacity.
- One hand recline in multiple levels including complete lie flat mode.
- Street or parent facing seat position.
- Suitable from 3 months- 50 lbs.
- Suitable from birth, by adding the bassinet, or infant snug seat. (Sold Separately)
- One step fold.
- 100% full grain leather accents.
- Front wheel lock.
- Ventilated mesh Peekaboo window.
- UPF 50+ extendable sun canopy.
- 5 point harness with padded straps.
- Folds with or without seat attached.
- 2+1 year warranty Registration required.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unfolded: 37" x 22.25″ x 39.5″
- Folded with seat: 16.5″ x 22.8" x 33″
- Folded without seat: 12″ x 22.8″ x 30″
- Frame: 15 lbs
- Seat: 6.5 lbs
- Toddler seat
- Bumper bar
- Frame and wheels
- Bug shield
- Rain cover
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.