The G-LINK 2 stroller is a compact world-facing twin stroller suitable for kids ranging from 3 months - 55 lbs. This stroller includes 4 sets of wheels vs. the standard 6 wheel twin stroller, creating a smooth and effortless push. The seats are comfortably padded and offer 3 independent recline levels to accommodate children with their individual needs. The canopies offer multiple layers of sun protection including a UPF 50+ pop-out sun visor. The easy access XL storage basket, and double canopy pockets provide convenient space for any belongings needed. Its simple and compact fold, free-standing capability, and durable carry strap create the perfect travel companion.
- Lightweight and compact stroller.
- Smoother strolls with 4 sets of wheels.
- Easy to reach tall handlebars.
- 5 point adjustable harness.
- 3 Individual recline modes per seat.
- UPF 50+ pop-out sun visor.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Super easy no foot action fold.
- Durable carry strap when folded
- Includes a removable cup holder.
- Storage compartments on sun canopies with (2 lb weight limit per pocket)
- XL storage basket with 10 lb weight capacity.
- Suitable from 3 months - 55 lbs per seat.
- World facing side by side seats.
- Aluminum frame.
- Outer covering and canopies 100% polyester.
- Spandex padding.
- Polyurethane foam.
- Wipe clean frame, hand wash, or spot clean fabric.
- 2+1 year warranty Registration required.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unfolded: 27.5″ x 28.5″ x 42″
- Folded: 40″ x 20″ x 14.5″
- 22.3 lbs
- Complete stroller frame
- x2 Multi paneled canopies
- Large storage basket
- 5 point harness straps
- Removeable cup holder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.