The G-LINK 2 stroller is a compact world facing twin stroller suitable for kids ranging from 3 months - 55 lbs. This stroller includes 4 sets of wheels vs. the standard 6 wheel twin stroller, creating a smooth and effortless push. The seats are comfortably padded and offer 3 independent recline levels to accommodate children with their individual needs. The canopies offers multiple layers of sun protection including a UPF 50+ pop out sun visor. The easy access XL storage basket, and double canopy pockets provide convenient space for any belongings needed. It's simple and compact fold, free standing capability and durable carry strap create the perfect travel companion.
- Lightweight and compact stroller.
- Smoother strolls with 4 sets of wheels.
- Easy to reach tall handle bars.
- 5 point adjustable harness.
- 3 Individual recline modes per seat.
- UPF 50+ pop out sun visor.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Super easy no foot action fold.
- Durable carry strap when folded
- Includes a removable cup holder.
- Storage compartments on sun canopies with (2 lb weight limit per pocket)
- XL storage basket with 10 lb weight capacity.
- Suitable from 3 month - 55 lbs per seat.
- World facing side by side seats.
- Manufacturer's 3 year limited warranty.
- Aluminum frame.
- Outer covering and canopies 100% polyester.
- Spandex padding.
- Polyurethane foam.
- Wipe clean frame, hand wash or spotclean fabric.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unfolded: 27.5″ x 28.5″ x 42″
- Folded: 40″ x 20″ x 14.5″
- 22.3 lbs
- Complete stroller frame
- x2 Multi paneled canopies
- Large storage basket
- 5 point harness straps
- Removeable cup holder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.