The Baby Jogger Summit is a stroller/jogger hybrid that outmaneuvers other jogging strollers on any terrain. All-wheel suspension and a unique, hand-operated deceleration brake provide increased control and added safety as you hit the pavement, making you unstoppable.
This Limited Edition stroller is designed in partnership with marathon runner and fitness instructor Robin Arzón and inspired by her hustle. Bold black and dazzling gold accents—from the rims to the stitching to the tone-on-tone seatback print—raise the bar on style. The gold grid print on the canopy interior is inspired by the streets of New York City and designed by a local NYC artist. Vegan leather harness covers, reflective canopy accents, and a gold-stitched safety tether complete the sleek look.
- All-wheel suspension makes for a smooth ride, whether jogging or walking, on any terrain.
- The unique, hand-operated deceleration brake and handlebar tether strap keep you in control.
- Air-filled rubber tires and a swivel lock on the handlebar make it easy to quickly switch between jogging and strolling modes.
- 5 Signature one-hand compact fold makes it simple to store.
- A near-flat seat recline and magnetic side vents for increased air circulation will keep yourchild cool and comfortable.
- Gold-colored accents add a stylish touch.
- Create a travel system with Baby Jogger, Chicco, Graco, and Peg Perego infant car seats (adapters for other brands' infant car seats are sold separately);
- Consult your pediatrician before jogging with a baby under 6 months old.
- Convenient seatback storage and a large under-seat storage basket.
- UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window.
- Supports children up to 75 lbs.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame.
Dimensions & Weight
- Open: 45.3" D x 26" W x 43.1" H
- Folded: 13.8" D x 13.8 W x 33.7" H
- Front Wheel: 12"
- Rear Wheel: 16"
- 28.6 lbs.