BIBS pacifier box is a multi-functional product that can be used for storing pacifiers when you are on the go and also as a sterilizer box for microwave sterilization. We always recommend only sterilizing silicone pacifiers in the microwave - not pacifiers in natural rubber latex.
- It can hold up to three BIBS pacifiers.
- It comes with a pacifier insert that can hold one single pacifier.
- Made of 100% safe and food-grade material.
- It can be used for pacifier sterilization.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- The pacifier in the picture is not included.
Instructions for sterilization:
1. Add two spoonsful of water to the pacifier box and place the pacifier in.
2. Put the box in the microwave for approx. 60 seconds at max. 800W. Temperatures should not exceed 100°C. NB: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Leave the box to cool off for 2 minutes before removing the pacifier.
Only sterilize silicone pacifiers in the microwave - not pacifiers in natural rubber latex.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.