The Bugaboo Turtle One by Nuna offers a complete travel system that enables a smooth transition from stroller to vehicle. This ultra-lightweight car seat is compatible with the Bugaboo Fox, Donkey, Butterfly, Bee, Any, Lynx, and Cameleon 3 strollers when used with matching adapters. You’ll be ready to stroll from day one!
The Turtle One infant car seat is equipped with side impact protection, UPF 50 sun-protected canopy with a mesh peek-a-boo window, and an extendable smart shade. A 3-piece merino wool baby insert contours to the infant’s body, providing extra support to your newborn as they grow.
- Easily clicks into compatible car seat base included in the purchase.
- Breathable merino wool 3-piece insert for regulating your newborn's body temperature.
- Large peek-a-boo window offering enhanced ventilation.
- Compatible with Bugaboo Donkey, Fox, Lynx, Butterfly, Bee, and Ant strollers when used with matching adapters (Purchase of Bee 6 and Fox 3 strollers includes required adapters).
- Comfortable memory foam offers side-impact protective features.
- Best crash protection rating from Consumer Reports.
- UPF 50+ sun protective canopy.
- Signature Bugaboo canopy with mesh peek-a-boo window.
- Designed to match your Bugaboo stroller.
- Approved for air travel.
- Includes carry handle with leather grip.
- 5 point safety harness with chest clip keeps child securely fastened.
- Can be reinforced with vehicle seat belt when used without the base.
- Base includes a steel-enforced load-leg that reduces the pressure of crash forces.
- Bubble correct use indicators ensure proper installation.
- Weight capacity 4-32 lbs.
- Height capacity 32 inches.
- Removable and washable fabrics and insert.
- 2+2 years limited warranty registration required.
Dimensions & Weight
- 26.77" x 7.32" x 22.83"
- 8.8lbs. (without the canopy and pads)
- Car seat.
- Car seat base.
- Hardware parts of the canopy.
- Seat fabric.
- Sun canopy with smart visor.
- Baby inlay.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.