2-in-1 Comfort & Security
The Chicco MyFit harness/belt-positioning car seat is designed to grow with children from toddler through big kid with easy transition from five-point harness to vehicle seat belt. Nine headrest positions accommodate growth throughout both modes and work together with a four-position recline to support proper posture. An extra-deep ErgoBoost seat with dual-density foam padding is sloped and contoured for superior comfort.
DuoGuard offers two layers of protection with a rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam that surround the head and torso. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame for superior impact protection.
Easiest to Install
The MyFit is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely. A four-position ReclineSure leveling system and RideRight bubble levels help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a LockSure belt-tightening system with wide routing make it easy to achieve a tight and secure fit with LATCH or the vehicle seat belt.
User-Friendly Touch Points
A padded, no-rethread harness with a one-pull tightener provides reassuring security for growing toddlers. The harness easily hides away to create a belt-positioning booster with shoulder and lap belt guides for big kids four years and up. Two dishwasher-safe CupFolders feature easy push-button removal and fold out of the way to save space when empty.
- Converts from 5-point harness to belt-positioning booster
- DuoGuard head & torso protection
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Deep ErgoBoost seat with dual-density padding and sloped, contoured design
- 9-position headrest accommodates growth throughout both modes
- 4-position recline helps improve child comfort and vehicle fit
- RideRight bubble levels make it easy to verify angle in vehicle seat
- Premium connectors for installation with LATCH
- LockSure lock-offs and wide belt routing for installation with seat belt
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders with push-button removal
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.