Finally, a pacifier that soothes babies and parents too! The PhysioForma Light Day & Night Pacifier is a lightweight, orthodontic pacifier with an extra ventilated shield. Double ventilation channels promote air circulation and help reduce moisture buildup on baby’s soft, sensitive skin. The extra-light, airy shield is designed for comfort and breathability for a barely-there feel on baby’s face. For uninterrupted soothing, the nipple is made from extra-soft silicone with a satin-textured finish for more grip and less slip. Accepted by 9 out of 10 babies.
The PhysioForma Light Day & Night Orthodontic Pacifier isn’t just for pacifying, it also has physiological breathing and orthodontic benefits.
Clinical studies show that PhysioForma pacifiers actively support baby’s breathing by positioning the tongue forward to maintain an open airway, which is especially important during sleep. Physiological breathing improves quality of sleep and reduces irritability - better for baby & you.
The unique angle and lateral curve of the nipple evenly distribute tongue pressure across baby's palate. Tiny ridges and an inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement. Together, these important features support baby's growing palate and teeth.
Our exclusive nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists. Each set of Light pacifiers includes one paci for day and one glow-in-the dark paci for night. Available in three sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, and 16-24m. Reusable, sterilizing/carry case included.
- Actively supports baby’s breathing
- Clinically developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists
- One paci for day and one glow-in-the-dark paci for night
- Extra-soft, satin-textured silicone nipple for more comfort and less slip
- Double ventilation holes for air circulation help prevent the gathering of saliva
- Extra-light shield for a barely-there feel on baby’s face
- Lateral curve of the nipple evenly distributes the tongue’s pressure against the palate
- Tiny ridges and inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement
- Supports development of palate and teeth
- Narrow base for extra flexibility and optimal closure of the mouth
- BPA and LATEX Free
- Included reusable case lets you sterilize pacifiers in 3 minutes
- Designed and made in Italy
- Parent Tested, Parent Approved (PTPA) Award Winner
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.