Finally, a pacifier that soothes babies and parents too! Silicone Mini is an extra light, ultra-small orthodontic pacifier that was designed especially for newborn babies. Mini is 15% lighter and 10% smaller than our #1-selling/award winning silicone pacifiers. Loved by newbies - Mini has a 95% acceptance rate*.
The Mini pacifier isn’t just for pacifying, but is also developed for comfort, breathing and orthodontic benefits. Clinical studies show that PhysioForma pacifiers actively support baby’s breathing by positioning the tongue forward to maintain an open airway, which is especially important during sleep. Physiological breathing improves quality of sleep and reduces irritability.
The unique angle and lateral curve of the nipple evenly distribute tongue pressure across baby's palate. Tiny ridges and an inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement. Together, these important features support baby's growing palate and teeth.
Gentle against baby's delicate skin, the soft silicone shield is comfortable and breathable. Ventilation holes promote air circulation & help reduce moisture buildup.
One-piece silicone construction conforms to the American Academy of Pediatrics’ guidelines for pacifier usage. Another benefit of the one-piece design - parents can insert finger inside the nipple for extra bonding with baby.
The exclusive PhysioForma nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists.
Available for babies 0 to 2m. Reusable sterilizing carry case included.
*2019 consumer test on 127 babies in Italy, 0-2 months
- Extra-light and ultra-small for a barely-there feel on newborn baby’s face (15% lighter & 10% smaller than regular Chicco Silicone Pacifiers)
- Mini has a 95% acceptance rate* among newborn babies
- Actively supports baby’s physiological breathing by positioning the tongue forward to maintain an open airway. Physiological breathing improves quality of sleep and reduces irritability
- Mini nipple helps baby stay latched & keep pacifier in mouth with a super soft, skin-like texture for more comfort and less slip
- Gentle against baby's delicate skin - ventilation holes promote air circulation to prevent gathering of saliva
- Orthodontic design for baby's natural oral development - unique angle & lateral curve of nipple evenly distribute tongue pressure across the palate
- One-piece silicone construction conforms to American Academy of Pediatrics’ guidelines for pacifier usage. Another benefit of the one-piece design - insert finger inside nipple for extra bonding with baby
- Included reusable carry case for microwave sterilizing pacifiers in just 3 minutes
- Clinically developed, tested and approved
- BPA and LATEX Free. Made in Italy
- *2019 consumer test on 127 babies in Italy, 0-2m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.