Finally, a pacifier that soothes babies and parents too! The PhysioForma Soft Silicone Orthodontic Pacifier is a 100% silicone one-piece pacifier that isn't just for pacifying, but is also clinically developed for comfort, breathing and orthodontic benefits.
An exclusive nipple design helps position baby’s tongue forward to maintain an open airway, which supports physiological breathing. Physiological breathing is especially important during sleep. It improves quality of sleep and reduces irritability - better for baby & you!
The unique angle and lateral curve of the nipple evenly distribute tongue pressure across baby's palate. Tiny ridges and an inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement. Together, these important features support baby's growing palate and teeth.
For baby’s comfort, the nipple is made from extra-soft silicone with a satin-textured finish to help keep the paci in baby’s mouth for uninterrupted soothing. Multiple ventilation holes promote air circulation and help reduce moisture buildup on baby’s soft, sensitive skin. Plus, there's an easy-to-grab handle for either baby or parent to hold.
The PhysioForma exclusive nipple design was developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists. The one-piece Soft Silicone pacifiers also adhere to the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics and are accepted by 9 out of 10 babies.
Available in three sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, and 16-24m. Reusable, sterilizing/carry case included.
- Actively supports baby’s breathing
- Clinically developed, tested, and approved in partnership with an advisory panel of leading neonatologists, pediatricians, and orthodontists
- Extra-soft, satin-textured silicone nipple for more comfort and less slip
- Ventilation holes for air circulation help prevent the gathering of saliva
- Lateral curve of the nipple evenly distributes the tongue’s pressure against the palate
- Tiny ridges and inclined nipple shape guide proper tongue placement
- Supports development of palate and teeth
- Narrow base for extra flexibility and optimal lip closure
- Adheres to the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- One piece construction with easy hold handle
- BPA and LATEX Free
- Included reusable case lets you sterilize pacifiers in 3 minutes
- Designed and made in Italy
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.