Clek Fllo is a safe narrow convertible car seat that supports extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
- Extended rear-facing use for added safety.
- Anti-rebound bar prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision.
- Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Adjustable headrest for your growing child.
- Deep side wings and energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Secure LATCH connection for simple installation.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access.
- 3 recline options for a more comfortable ride.
- Narrow design fits 3-across in most vehicles.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide flexibility in adjustment to fit your growing child.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
- Aircraft approved keeps your child safe while traveling by air.
- Easy to clean fabrics.
- Use in rear-facing mode for children 14-50 lbs. or 25-43 inches tall, and in Forward facing mode for children 22-65 lbs. or 30-49 inches tall.
- Made in Canada.
- 1+2 Year warranty.
Dimensions & Weight
- Rear-facing: 12.5" D x 17" W x 25.5-27" H
- Forward Facing: 12.5" D x 17" W x 26-31" H
- 25 lbs.
- Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Owner's manual
- Warranty registration card
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.