The CYBEX e-PRIAM 2 stroller uniquely combines the luxurious design and functionality of the PRIAM stroller, with the electronic power of smart technology. The unique uphill and downhill support make ascents and descents as effortless as flat terrain by smartly adapting to the respective surface. Whether cobblestones, sand, snow, or gravel, the e-PRIAM is a breeze to maneuver. The innovative one-pull harness helps you secure your child in the stroller in seconds, with just one hand. Download the e-PRIAM app to unlock the Rocking feature – set the e-PRIAM to rock back and forth automatically to gently soothe your child.
Jeremy Scott's creations have the power to polarize and have become the hottest topics among the style elite. In his collaboration with CYBEX, Scott flexes his revolutionary muscle, shifting paradigms by bringing heaven down to earth. His trademark wings appear with a golden allure, starkly contrasting with the classic black of the collection.
- Smart uphill/downhill support.
- Handlebar sensors detect pushing pressure and adjust the support.
- Helps you power over rough ground for a smooth ride.
- Download the e-PRIAM APP to choose between 3 rocking settings and set the duration to gently soothe your child.
- Unique one-pull harness helps you secure your child in the stroller in seconds, with just one hand.
- One-hand fold into a self-standing position for easy storage.
- Multiple recline positions are easy to adjust with one hand.
- Reversible seat unit for forward-facing or parent-facing views.
- All-wheel suspension ensures a comfortable quiet ride.
- Extendable UPF 50+ Sun Canopy.
- Use from birth with the PRIAM 4/e-PRIAM 2 Lux Carry Cot or any CYBEX infant car seat (both sold separately).
- Integrated electrical handlebar sensors detect strained pushing and adjust support to ease pushing on bumpy or uphill surfaces.
- Installed safety sensors will only take control when hand is detected on the push bar.
- Smart Downhill Assist, integrated sensors in the handlebar detect the pulling pressure on the handle and adjust the support accordingly, providing less strain for the parent.