The Evenﬂo Maestro Sport offers two modes of use accommodating children 22-110 lbs. Stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The dual integrated cup holders keep children's snacks and drink secure, while the removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup. The Maestro Sport is designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in the United States.
- Converts from a forward-facing harness to a belt-positioning booster.
- Supports children 22-110 lbs.
- 5-Point Harness with a 50 lb. limit for optimal safety and security.
- Central, front access to the harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit.
- Shoulder belt guide automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child.
- Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach – allowing drivers to stay focused on the road.
- Multiple harness slots to accommodate your growing child.
- Tested above and beyond industry standards, and rigorous side-impact and dynamic rollover tests.
- Includes live video installation support, giving you the tools and conﬁdence to securely and correctly install your car seat.
Age/ Weight Limit
- Suitable for children 22-110 lbs. or 28-57 inches tall.
Dimensions & Weight
- 19.0 x 27.5 x 17.0 in
- 9.6 lbs.