The Ecleve Pulse Ultimate Comfort Hip Seat Carrier allows you to comfortably carry your child close to you from infancy to toddler years, thanks to our innovative hip wedge support seat. Unlike other outward facing and back carriers, Ecleve Pulse features a detachable hip seat which distributes baby’s weight evenly, thus easing back and shoulder pressure for the parent. With 9 different ways to wear, this versatile baby carrier is ergonomically designed to grow with your child, making it the only carrier you’ll ever need. Comfortable in any season, the Ecleve Pulse Carrier features a wrap away panel with breathable 3D air mesh lining, for added comfort, great for the warmer summer months. Whether you're on a short walk or a trip to the grocery store, the Ecleve baby carrier has you covered. Weighing only 1.6 lbs and made from 100% Supplex Nylon, a soft and breathable fabric that is durable, water repellent, and dries quickly.
- PROPER ERGONOMIC POSITION FOR BABY : Custom ergonomic design supports your child and maintains a healthy seated position, reducing the risk of hip dysplasia.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT : Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide breathability and comfort for mom and dad.
- 9 WEARING OPTIONS : Allows you to find the most comfortable carry positions as your baby grows.
- DETACHABLE HIP SEAT : Hipseat can be used separately as an infant feeding or nursing support wedge, or as extra support for heavier toddlers. When positioned correctly around the parent’s waist, it evenly distributes baby’s weight and prevents leaning or twisting.
- ERGONOMIC FOR EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION : Wedge seat distributes baby’s weight, provides lumbar support, and relieves back and shoulder strain for the parent.
- Award Winning : Winner of the 2018 National Parenting Product Awards, the ABC Kids Expo 2018 Babylist Fresh Finds Awards, and "The IHDI acknowledges the Ecleve Pulse Baby Carrier as a"hip-healthy" product when used as directed."
- Proper ergonomic position for baby : Custom ergonomic design supports your child and maintains a healthy seated position, reducing the risk of hip dysplasia.
- Superior comfort : Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide breathability and comfort for the parent.
- Built-in Infant Support : Easily adjusts to position baby closer to your body during inward facing carry, providing proper support and spinal alignment
- 9 Wearing options : Allows you to find the most comfortable carry positions as your baby grows
- Detachable Hip Seat : Hip seat can be used separately as an infant feeding support or as extra support for heavier toddlers. When positioned correctly around the parent’s waist, it evenly distributes baby’s weight and prevents leaning or twisting.
- Ergonomic for even weight distribution : Wedge seat distributes baby’s weight and relieves back and shoulder strain for the parent.
- Additional safety features : Velcro waistband closure with additional buckle closure for extra security.
- Great for all-season use : Fold-away front panel rolls down into a self storage pouch to reveal a breathable mesh panel, making it great for the warmer summer months.
- Made with rugged and durable materials : Supplex(r) Nylon is water repellant, quick drying, and resistant to shrinkage and tears.
- Detachable Privacy Hood : Provides extra privacy and protection from harmful UV rays.
- Storage Pockets : Ideal for storing small items such as a cellphone or an extra diaper and wipes.
- Removable EPP Foam Wedge : Foam wedge seat can be removed to allow for extra storage or for washing.
- Super lightweight : Feather-light weighing only 1.6 lbs.
9 Ways to Wear-Product Stages
Stage 1: Ideal for young infants
- Inward Facing (without wedge seat) 3-24 mo,12-28 lbs
- Outward Facing (without wedge seat) 6-24 mo, 12-28 lbs.
- Feeding Wedge (with the addition of the foam wedge support) 3-24 mo, 12-28 lbs.
Stage 2: Infant/Toddler
- Inward Facing with Wedge Seat 3-36 mo, 12-45 lbs.
- Outward Facing with Wedge Seat 6-36 mo, 12-45 lbs.
- Back Carry 12-48 mo, 20-45 lbs.
Stage 3: Hip Seat
- Wedge Seat Outward facing 6-48 mo, 12-45 lbs.
- Wedge Seat Inward facing 6-48 mo, 12-45 lbs.
- Wedge Seat Hip Carry 6-48 mos, 12-45 lbs.
- For babies 3-48 months, 12-45 lbs.
- Fits waist sizes 27-42 inches
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Foam: 100% EPP
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Wash hip seat and carrier separately.
- Remove the foam wedge from the hip seat before washing.
- Before washing, secure all buckles in the clipped position.
- Use mild detergent, gentle cycle.
- Line Dry
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.