GREAT GREAT GREAT
The Maxi Cosi Emme is an innovative rotational car seat with 360° FlexiSpin technology that allows you to swivel the car seat in all modes of use (rear- and forward-facing). You can easily get your child in and out of the car with less back strain. Maxi-Cosi’s TensionFix™ is a patent-pending red-to-green tension-sensitive indicator that shows you when your seat belt has tension. Emme 360™ evolves with your child as they grow from birth to 10 years.
- 360° FlexiSpin rotational seat makes getting your child in and out of the car easier than ever.
- Soft locks in the base keep the seat steady when buckling and unbuckling.
- Easy-turn handles make the seat simple to rotate.
- All-in-One convertible car seat with 3 modes of use: rear-facing (5–40 lbs.), forward-facing (22–65 lbs.), and belt-positioning booster (40–100 lbs.)
- Designed with an attached connection cord to ensure that the base and seat must be used together when installed.
- Maxi-Cosi’s TensionFix™ is our patent-pending red-to-green tension-sensitive indicator that shows you when your seat belt has tension.
- Built-in vehicle belt lock-off arm that helps you get a secure fit during installation.
- QuikFit 10-position headrest and harness adjust easily when your child advances to the next growth stage.
- ReclineFit with 5 reclining positions adds to your child’s comfort.
- ClipQuik™ Magnetic Chest Clip promotes struggle-free buckling for easy in and out.
- Innovative cup holder design rotates to accommodate sippy cups of various shapes and styles.
- Both cup holders are removable and dishwasher-safe.
- PureCosi™ fabrics are made without wool or added fire retardant treatment.
- All fabrics and cushions are machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- QuikClean seat pad insert easily removes for fast cleaning (car seat can be used without the insert)
- Plush, soft materials designed with extra cushioning and support.
- Harness holders keep the harness out of your way while placing your child in the seat.
- 1-year warranty.
Dimensions & Weight
- 19" D x 22" W
- 38 lbs.
- Rear-facing 5-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing 22-65 lbs.
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 lbs.