Mountain Buggy Duet Luxury Double Stroller is the most compact, fully featured, all-terrain side-by-side double stroller in the market that is the same width as a single stroller. Duet is the ultimate ride for siblings or twins, from infant to toddler, offering innovation like no other. The Duet luxury in herringbone is an amalgamation of Duet’s stand-out all-terrain features with a monochrome frame and bespoke fabric tailoring for refined style.
- Roomy full-size seats, all while being the same width as a single buggy.
- Superior one-hand stand fold with automatic frame lock.
- Easy-to-use 5-point harness.
- Retractable leg rests.
- Canopy with magnetic peek-a-boo window.
- Puncture-proof aeromaxx tires.
- Coordinating luxury bundle includes changing mat and satchel with clips.
- Hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar, shoulder straps, and detailing around the buggy and satchel.
- Travel system compatible.
- 3-year warranty, registration required.
Dimensions & Weight
- Unfolded : 44.8"(L) x 25.6" (W)
- Folded: 35" (H) x 25.6" (W) x 12.5"(D)
- Weight: 32.4 lb.
- newborn - 4 years (age reference as guide only)
- maximum load of 40lbs in each seat
Hand control brake for slowing down
puncture-proof aeromaxx tires maintain the freedom of all-terrain with handbrake for control
No wider than a single stroller
with a wheelbase width of just 25."
Puncture-proof aeromaxx tires
while maintaining the freedom of all-terrain
One-hand stand fold
Easily fold and unfold your duet stroller.
- Stroller frame
- 4 x 10" puncture-proof aeromaxx tires
- 2 x fabric seat sets (including seat, canopy, and reversible cushioned liner)
- Matching double satchel with bag clips for attachment to stroller
- Double grab bar
- Bottle holder
- Gear tray
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.