The Mountain Buggy Freerider Stroller Wheel Board is an ingenious idea offering dual functionality, transforming from a buggy board to a free-wheeling scooter, allowing your toddler to ride close or ride free in seconds. When you’re done, you can simply stow Freerider up the back of the buggy, out of the way to continue on your daily adventure.
- Connects to many buggy brands.
- Allows children to ride close for a bonding experience on buggy.
- Ride-free as an easy-to-maneuver scooter that helps develop balance.
- The superior maneuverability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel brake.
- The 3-wheels enable your child to get comfortable on a scooter before they graduate to 2-wheels.
- Extendable handlebar for the comfort of your growing child.
- Easily stow up and away with the provided Bungy cord when not in use.
- Light up wheels!
- Suitable from 2-5 years.
Dimensions & Weight
- 6.6 lbs
- Buggy board mode - max 44 lbs.
- Scooter mode - max 110 lbs.
- Handlebar height 26.7″ - 35.4″
- Mountain Buggy
- nano™, MB mini, swift™, urban jungle™, +one™, terrain™, cosmopolitan™, nano duo™, and duet™
- sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart (2016+), mod, navigator (2014+)
- Steelcraft StriderPLUS, B-Ready
- Baby Jogger
- City Select, City Elite, City Mini GT, City Versa
- Buffalo, Cameleon3
- Buzz, Moodd
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.