The Stokke Nomi Newborn Set is designed to provide your baby with a soft and cozy spot at the center of the family. The raised height is ideal for "talking", playing, and maintaining contact with your baby. The Stokke Nomi chair (sold separately) with the attached Newborn Set is easy to move around the house. Wherever you need an extra pair of hands - it can be seamlessly adjusted between an almost horizontal and more upright position to meet your baby's changing needs. It offers a gentle bounce responding to your baby's natural movement while your baby's head remains stable.
- Enables the Stokke® Nomi® Chair to be used from birth.
- The Newborn Set should be used in the horizontal position for the first 8-10 weeks after the baby is born.
- When your baby has grown a little stronger, you can begin to use a more upright position. This will provide even better connection at the family table.
- Includes 5-point safety harness.
- Features a reversible, washable textile set.
- Can be used from birth until your child can sit up unaided.
- Please note that several short periods in the Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set are better for your baby than one extended period.
- Fits all Stokke® Nomi® chairs.
- Suitable from 0- 6 months.
- 3-year warranty.
Dimensions & Weight
- 23.2" x 20.5" x 32.3"
- 3.8 lbs.
- 5 Point harness system
- Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Set
- Stokke® Nomi® Chair
- Stokke® Nomi® Play
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.