Venice Child Kangaroo Stroller
The kangaroo is designed to be used from birth to toddler. The Kangaroo has a smooth and versatile chassis design with no screws or welding to join the parts. Designed with a sleek streamlined frame to prevent damage and avoid the issues that normally occur with welded frames. Carefully crafted with high grade polished aviation aluminium; to prevent corrosion and rusting. Our polished Aviation Aluminum gives the look of a chrome finish for added style. The wheels have a swivel mechanism enhanced with a shock absorbing
- Adjustable telescopic handle
- Two wheel mode for stairs and beach use.
- Easy fold, can be folded with the seat on and off.
- Can be taken apart easily and put into a compact position for smaller cars .
- Wheels are made with an anti shock technology.
- Swivel and non swivel wheels.
- Designed with a streamlined frame to prevent breaking, rattles and squeaks.
- Fabric is water proof, antifungal and antibacterial, to prevent mold or mildew.
- Anti UV fabric made with an extra long sunshade zipper system canopy.
- Removable and washable fabric.
- Light weight 10kg -23.59 lbs, with seat and belly bar and canopy on.
- High grade polished military grade aluminum to prevent rust and corrosion
- from snow rain and harsh conditions.
- The Seat can recline in 2 positions with a simple touch (recline to 110 to 180)
- Reversible seat positions forward facing and parent facing.
- A one foot braking system
- Five point adjustable harness .
- Wide and padded comfortable seat.
- Bassinet is made for newborn comfort with a soft padded inlay.
- Seat is made with a cushy breathable fabric.
- The stroller will stand on its own when folded.
- Easy to maneuver and roll with a swift and smooth glide.
- Huge undercarriage basket that can hold up to 11 lbs.
- Maximum Weight capacity 33 Lbs.
The kangaroo comes with all the essentials that most parents desire for a travel system.
- Stroller with seat
- Universal car seat adapter*
- Mosquito net
- Rain shield
- Cup holder
*Maxi cosi/cybex /nuna adapter (sold separately)